Your profile page lets you customise your Loomio identity. To visit your profile page select the Edit profile option in the user menu, at the top-right of your screen.
Uploading a profile photo
When you first create a Loomio account, your initials will be the default image associated with your profile. You can upload a profile photo by clicking Change picture in the Picture section of your profile page. If you have a Gravatar you can set that as your profile picture by selecting Use Gravatar.
Update your personal info
You can update:
- your name,
- your username (your username is the name people will use to alert you with an @mention in threads),
- your email address,
- your introduction (a few lines to let other members know more about you),
- your location (useful for distributed groups so people can get an idea of where others are)
Loomio is developed in English, but is translated by volunteers into many languages.
Loomio will detect your browser’s language settings, but you can manually set your preferred language from the profile page.
Resetting your password
You can change your password by visiting your profile page and clicking Reset Password.
Deactivating your account
If you no longer want to receive notifications from Loomio, but think that you may want to access your account again some time in the future, you can deactivate your account.
To deactivate your account 1. Login to loomio with the email address of the account you wish to deactivate 2. Visit the “Edit profile” page from the user menu (top right corner of the screen). 3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Deactivate account” 4. Confirm you wish to deactivate.
Once your account has been deactivated:
- you will no longer be listed as a member of any groups
- comments, proposals and discussions you’ve made will remain but your name will be removed from them
- you will no longer receive Loomio-related emails
Reactivating your account
If you login to your account with your email address you’ll reactivate your account and regain access to your groups.
Permanently deleting your account
Go to the section on Deleting Your Loomio Account