Configure your email settings
Email notifications are an important way for Loomio to keep people updated on what’s happening in your group.
When you (or your group members) start your account, by default Loomio will:
- send you a daily digest of everything you missed the day before
- let you know when someone’s trying to get your attention via mentions & replies
- subscribe upon participation, sending emails for every comment on threads you’re interested in.
- immediately email you announcements: invitations to proposals, polls, or threads
This helps to keep people engaged in the early stages of a group. We set this default assuming that you and your group members will not yet have a habit of using Loomio regularly so are designed to ensure you can stay up to date by checking your emails.
For any group, subgroup, or thread, you can
- receive emails for all activity
- only important activity (announcements)
- choose to receive no emails
Go to your email settings to configure them to suit your preferences. This page is found by clicking on your picture, or initials, in the top right corner of Loomio.
Your profile page lets you customise your Loomio identity. To visit your profile page select the Edit profile option in the user menu, at the top-right of your screen.
Uploading a profile photo
When you first create a Loomio account, your initials will be the default image associated with your profile. You can upload a profile photo by clicking Change picture in the Picture section of your profile page. If you have a Gravatar you can set that as your profile picture by selecting Use Gravatar.
Update your personal info
You can update:
- your name,
- your username (your username is the name people will use to alert you with an @mention in threads),
- your email address,
- your introduction (a few lines to let other members know more about you),
- your location (useful for distributed groups so people can get an idea of where others are)
Loomio is developed in English, but is translated by volunteers into many languages.
Loomio will detect your browser’s language settings, but you can manually set your preferred language from the profile page.
Resetting your password
You can change your password by visiting your profile page and clicking Reset Password.
Deactivating your account
For more information on deactivating, or recovering, your account, go to the Your Profile article