Getting Started with Loomio
All you need to get your group going in six quick lessons.
1. What is Loomio? - An overview of Loomio and how it works.
2. Starting a group - Create your Loomio group and ensure everyone is ready to participate.
3. Having discussions - Tips for inclusive and effective discussions on Loomio.
4. Proposals and polls - Use Loomio's facilitation tools to move towards clear outcomes.
5. Email and User settings - Set your basic profile and email notification preferences.
6. Activating your group - Start and hold conversations that get clear outcomes.
Webinars and Trainings - Learn to use Loomio with a friendly expert.
Troubleshooting - Questions people often ask when they're learning about Loomio.
Allow us to walk you through the biggest improvements.
Signing in and configuring your Loomio user account.
Sign into Loomio - Creating an Account, signing in, and troubleshooting.
Your Profile - Configuring your online appearance and profile in Loomio.
Notifications - How to configure your email notification settings.
Navigating Loomio - How to find what you're looking for in Loomio.
A detailed look at group settings and membership.
Managing members - How to invite people and manage memberships.
Admin and Settings - Permissions and advanced group settings.
Subgroups - Subgroups help you organize in teams.
Integrations - Better coordination by connecting Loomio with other apps you use.
File management - How Loomio organizes your files.
Group data export - How to export your group data.
Deleting and archiving - How to deactivate your group.
A detailed guide to the features of discussion threads.
Starting threads - Get a discussion or decision going.
Notifying people - Catalyse interactions.
Navigating threads - Find what you need, when you need it.
Engaging with threads - Comments and tools such as thread translation and thread emails.
Thread administration - Manage your threads and the information therein.
Proposals & Polls
Ways to get input and visualize how your group feels about something.
Using proposals or polls - Basics, tips, and tricks for writing and using decision tools.
Outcomes - Record your decisions and share what's next by setting outcomes.
Types of facilitation tools - You can use several kinds of polls or proposals to get group outcomes.